We are happy to announce that WordCamp Bhopal 2016 is officially accepting speaker applications.
We are currently looking for speakers who can inspire and inform attendees including: designers, developers, bloggers, and content strategists to talk about topics like:
- WordPress environment
- Community and beyond
The call for speakers will close on 15th August at midnight. The WordCamp Bhopal team will then contemplate and confirm which session will make the program within a short time thereafter. Everyone who submits a proposal for session will be informed.
Please be aware that speakers are not compensated for there presentation. Your presentation or workshop is a voluntary participation in the WordPress community also no reimbursement for travel and stay would be given. Speakers have to pay for there travel and stay just like attendees. Please be also aware that you may be filmed and that the video of your presentation can be available on WordCamp TV.
Who we’re looking for
- A certain aptitude as a speaker (newbies welcome!).
- Confirmed expertise in the subject you’ll be presenting.
- A unique or different point of view.
- A passion for WordPress and the desire to contribute to the community.
HERE ARE A FEW IDEAS TO KEEP IN MIND WHEN SENDING US A DESCRIPTION OF YOUR AMAZING TALK:
- The session has to be related to WordPress.
- Nothing’s too small, but some topics are too big: You should plan to be able to deliver your talk in about 25-30 minutes with time for questions. However, if your idea is for a very short talk, please apply. We’ll plan to have some micro-slots available.
- Describe your audience and your talk: You should be able to describe what type of WordPress user will benefit from your talk. Are you talking to Developers? Designers? Bloggers? Or All of them. Also, please summarize what you’re planning to say in one medium-sized paragraph. It makes it easier for us to review. Thanks
- Sessions in हिन्दी are welcome. So do not hesitate to Apply to speak in हिन्दी.
If you’d like to take the opportunity to come forward and talk to the community, discuss what you’ve learned, or anything else you want to share by speaking at WordCamp Bhopal , then submit the form below.
Call for Speakers is now closed